Friday, November 30, 2012

Thing #3: RSS

Here we go, I am jumping in and setting this up.  After doing a few of these "things" I find that they are interesting, probably would enrich my day, but find I can live without them.  There is so much information in these feeds that it is mind bogging and can easily be overwhelming.
I am setting up the Google Reader since I have a Google account and I am in the early stages of setting up a Netvibes page just to experience it.
I am really enjoying this course and all of the components and that it is self pace, but sometimes I need a reality check to keep up on things.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. You're so right! SOOO much information available and it's impossible to keep up with everything. If you use Google Reader (or one of the other feed readers), just dip in when you have a few minutes, read an article or two, and move on. No need to keep up with everything. I often go days (weeks?) without checking Google Reader and just do what I have time for. No guilt allowed. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the encouragement, it is appreciated and I am enjoying this.

      Delete