Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Blogging - day 3

well, I made it to day 3 and a 3rd post, yippee I am so proud of myself.  The sun is shining today and it is suppose to warm up which would be nice.
I keep thinking to myself - what do I write about and I think maybe about work or hobbies & such, really don't want to bore everyone.
I work in a high school computer lab.  I spent over 20 years at the elementary level and it is difficult to adjust to the age difference, but I am slowly getting the hang of it.  In fact I am seeing some of the students I had when they were young and short and now they are taller than me, but for the most part are still that young kid I loved when I was at Valley Elem.
At home I love to garden and getting new plants to grow is awesome especially the way the prices are at the store.  I grow violets and have gotten pretty good at keeping them alive for more than a year or so.
Well, better get back to my day job.  I must say I am enjoying this course and can't wait to see what comes next.

1 comment: